Do you have a dream to make aliyah?
Have you always wondered if you can make it financially in Israel?
Do you wish you had a realistic understanding of what a post-aliyah budget can look like?
➨If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions then this one-time workshop is for you.
Everything You Need to Know to Create a Realistic Israeli Budget
Given by Rifka Lebowitz, financial consultant, author of Smarter Israeli Banking, and founder of the 30,000 member Facebook group Living Financially Smarter in Israel.
“Thank you….not having been empowered with this information would have made my arrival truly difficult…Thank you for this brilliant class!”
– Sophie Licht, June 2020
What topics will be covered?
- What makes an Israeli budget different
- What are telushim and when they should be used
- How to avoid costly newbie spending mistakes
- How to calculate annual expenses
- What food will cost & more…
What topics will NOT be covered?
The actual cost of making aliyah. This one-time class is about your post-aliyah spending. You will learn everything you need to know about creating a realistic budget you can use in Israel once you arrive.
“Great class! I highly recommend [taking this class] even 6 months after making aliyah. Thank you!” – Ma’ayan Jowell, June 2020
What’s included in the $50 fee?
- A 90-minute live Zoom workshop on how to create your Israeli budget
- A live Q&A session after the lecture so you can get your burning questions answered on the spot
- A worksheet to create your individualized budget
- Example budgets from other singles, couples, and families that you can refer to when creating your budget
→ Get All This For $50
(It’s a no-brainer: This small one-time investment will save you far more within your first month here!)
Yes! I Need This Class!
→ When? The next class is not yet scheduled, but sign up here to watch the replay anytime.
→ How do I sign up? Click above to see the replay.
→ Will there be a recording if I can’t make it live? Yes! This workshop was recorded so you can participate even if you didn’t make it live. Buy it here
→ Whom can I contact if I have questions or if I want to submit a question about the class? Reach out to me at rifka @ rifkalebowitz.com. I encourage all participants to reach out with any questions.
“I feel like budgets, numbers or even Excel are so out of my flow but with the way you explained it, I now feel more empowered and own my move even more. Thank you for this brilliant class and the community that you have been building on Facebook.”