Congratulations on taking your first step to living financially smarter in Israel!
A. Please find below a list of documents I recommend gathering before we meet:
As long as you have log in details, we will not need physical copies of the items below. If you opt not to bring paper copies, please come prepared with your own laptop. If you need any guidance on how to obtain a document please contact me.
- List of top 3 questions of what you want to gain from the meeting, so we can structure our time as best as possible.
- If you have made previous budgeting worksheets, you can bring these too
- Bank accounts & Credit card bills – 3-6 months back, all active accounts and cards.
- Keren Hishtalmut (6 year tax free savings)
- Kupat Gemel/Bituach Menhalim (retirement savings)
- Keren Pensia (Pension funds)
- Investment accounts
- Debt- documents showing details of any debt, time period and interest rates.
- Mortgage – Last “end of year statement”
- Life and disability insurance
- Other typs of insurance
- Social security statement – If applicable
- Bills – If we are working on your budget, bring utility bills Examples: Phone, Electric, Water, Arnona
- Documents from any other financial assets or commitments you may have.
B. Questions for you to consider before meeting:
Who makes the financial decisions in your home?
What do you hope to gain from this financial consultation?
Looking forward to our first meeting!
** Please make every effort not to cancel a consult. If however you need to cancel please make sure to notify me as far in advance as possible, no later than 48 hours before, otherwise you may be expected to pay the full meeting fee.