Part Time/Work from home Online Business Manager
Get the work done in the mornings, at night, at 3am – doesn’t matter! But sense of urgency, respect for deadlines, independent motivation, resourcefulness and technical knowledge is critical here. I want to be able to assign and walk away. This work can be done in conjunction with another job or other clients, and is ideal for a parent’s schedule, but must be prioritized and completed on time.
Note: There will be some required morning meetings in Bet Shemesh.
Possible to be in-house employee or work with tik and receipt.
The ideal candidate should align with my value of helping olim and Israelis have a financially successful life in Israel.
Online Business Manager
25-35 hours a month, with potential to increase
I am looking for someone highly organized and self motivated who is fluent in English and comfortable in Hebrew.
- Oversee project production in terms of timelines, deadlines and deliverables; OBM will be responsible for many moving parts and driving projects to completion
- Upload images and text to WordPress
- Create infographics in Canva
- Conduct calls in Hebrew to various suppliers
- Reading/understanding/respond to written \ content
- Email management
- Basic video editing
- Gather information, organize and maintain documents and eBooks
- Work with numbers and excel spreadsheets
- Autonomous Self Starter
- Fluent English; comfortable in Hebrew
- Experience updating WordPress websites in terms of uploading graphics, editing text, creating new pages and organizing content
- Tech Savvy – comfortable learning and using unfamiliar online services Experience in similar position – advantage. We currently work with Canva, Adobe Spark, Thinkific, Shopify, Calendly, youtube and Mailchimp
Preference given to candidates with experience in creating online courses.
Please send resume with the subject line, “OBM job opp application” to email@example.com