“Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.”
– Julie Andrews (as Maria Von Trapp), in The Sound of Music
LFSII is once again offering a three-part Back to Basics budgeting workshop, a good place to start to learn new skills and feel more financially secure.
If you are serious about getting it right and are willing to do some homework between classes, then these workshops are for you.
The LFSII budgeting method works and is simple to implement and follow.
You’ll learn how to:
– Use a simple method to budget
– Track your earnings and see spending patterns
– Create a budget and stick to it
– Cut or make changes in your spending
– Keep more of what you earn and save for emergencies
– And much more…
Sign up today!
Here’s what others have to say:
“Rifka is coaching, advising, steering, helping and supporting us with tremendous knowledge, patience, positive feedback, professionalism, dedication and some humor too. When you get your finances in order, it is fascinating to see how other non-related issues start falling into place.” Maish and Danja Saidel Keesing
“Our work with Rifka has been life changing” Liba Lurie
Sign up today for my three-week Back to Basics Budgeting workshop, which begins on Monday evening October 9th, 2023 (We recommend that both spouses or partners who share money and expenses do the workshop together.)*
When: October 9th, 16th and 23rd
Time: 8:30-9:30 pm
Instructor: Rifka Lebowitz, CFP Certified Financial Consultant and Founder, Living Financially Smarter in Israel
Fee: 389 NIS (two spouses participating together pay for one spot)
Sign up here!
So lose the guilt and gain a budget as you spend less, save more, sleep better and get Financially Smarter!
Register and pay here to reserve your spot today!
* This workshop is NOT recommended for those who:
· Don’t earn enough to cover basic expenses
· Won’t do the homework (yes – there is some homework between sessions)
· Have real anxiety around money
· Are in a complex situation
Still not sure whether or not to sign up? Contact Rifka to see if this workshop is right for you.