Length: 9 weeks (more or less) you can go at your own pace, and your can access it always!
Location: Online from the comfort of your home, fav coffee shop, etc!
Price: $180 USD
This course is for couples starting out their financial life together. It is not about how to be cheap or save every penny. That’s not who I am, and it’s probably not who you are. It’s also not about how to make millions tomorrow. What it IS about is how to live well. How to be smart and live your best life, together. How to be on the same page as a couple so you can accomplish your financial goals.
It’s about being smart with what you have and eliminating financial stress as much as possible. The goal of this course is to help you align your values with your money and live what I call a financially smarter life.
If you want to start out your life together with a good money relationship, this course is for you. Priced at $180 this course should be a must have for all couples starting out.
“This is the perfect wedding gift for young couples.”
Welcome To The Course!
- Before we begin
- Topics We Will Discuss
- Tips For Making This Course As Valuable As Possible
- Introduction by Rifka Lebowitz
- Your First Assignment
Lesson 1: It’s Not About Money
- What Is It About?
- Goals Sheet
Lesson 2: Opening The Money Conversation
- Financial Clarity
- How To Open The Money Conversation – Worksheet
- Relationship Skills and Your Money – Chat with Marriage Architect Daniella Rudoff
Lesson 3: Financial Personalities
- What’s Your Money Personality?
- Networth Vs. Self-Worth
- Attitudes Matter!
- Refrigerator Magnets
- Extreme Money Behaviours
- Secrets to Working Together: Chat with Psychotherapist Debby Winter
Lesson 4: Debt
- Understanding Debt
- Dealing with Debt
Lesson 5: Be Generous
- Being Kind With Your Money
Lesson 6: Live Within Your Means
- First Step – What Is A Spending Plan?
- Creating Your Spending Plan
- Spending Plan – Expenses Vs. Income
- Spending Plan Explanation
- Spending Plan Worksheet – For You To Fill In
- 4 Spending Plan Examples
- Q&A: Should We Feel Guilty We Are Being Supported?
Lesson 7: Growing Your Networth
- What Is Networth & How To Get Started
- Networth Excel Spreadsheet
- Thinking Outside the Box
Lesson 8: Let Your Money Grow
- Are You Scared Of Money?
- Why Invest?
- Investment Myths Debunked
- Investing Vs. Gambling
- Exponential Growth
Lesson 9: Conclusion
- In conclusion
- Further Learning
- The End
- Just for fun